http://lesfemmefatale.tumblr.com I saw this and immediately thought of Wednesday Von Munster lol.
Wanna take a moment to say how much I love Pink! Her music, style, attitude, tattoos, and not to mention her sick body! Definitely one of my inspirations. #fitspo #Pink #inspiration
1. Most races and fun runs are full of hot bodies in very little clothing. Let me repeat that: HOT PEOPLE. WEARING PRACTICALLY NOTHING. Wear sunglasses, and ogle with reckless abandon.
2. You can lose weight by drinking nothing but hot water with lemon. Or you can run for an hour, treat yourself to a cookie and still fit into your skinny jeans. One of these options makes you bitchy; the other makes you rad.
3. Take your iPod with you, and your runs suddenly become a safe place to indulge your love of boy-band music. With enough practice, you can even blend in a couple dance moves from ‘Bye Bye Bye’. Don’t lie: You’ve still got that routine memorized.
4. When your boss, your melodramatic friend and your nagging to-do list won’t leave you alone, calmly put on your running shoes and head out the door. They won’t follow you. It’s a safer alternative to storming out with both middle fingers in the air (though you can -and should- still do this in your head, just for spectacular effect).
5. You’ll discover lululemon pants are good for more than just buying tampons and Cheez-its at Target (I know, ladies. My world was rocked with that discovery, too.).
6. Running is the last place you have to “be a lady.” Sweat, snot and sneaking behind a bush to pee is not only liberating it’s fun, in that giggly-childish-naughty kind of way.
7. Getting a run in before happy hour means you get tipsy on half a glass of wine instead of your usual two. That’s not being a lush, that’s just sound economic planning.
8. Studies have shown that runners have better sex. Sex counts as a cross-training workout, which in turn makes you a better runner, which – hello! – leads to even better sex. Really, the whole thing is full of win-wins.
9. Girls are lucky; there’s an entire industry committed to making us look awesome while getting our sweat on. Workout clothes come in all sorts of cool colors and designs. Jockstraps, on the other hand, will always be ugly with questionable stains.
10. Non-runners will sit on the couch and call you crazy. Those folks, sadly, will never learn what their bodies are capable of. You, on the other hand, will die knowing you completely, totally, unabashedly used up the body that was loaned to you. That’s not crazy. That’s freakin’ awesome.
I caved lol. Not a box of regular Twinkies in sight! I’ve always been a Zingers girl to be honest. #twinkies #zingers #hostess #RIP
- Samhain is pronounced “sowen” or “sahwin,” (or some variation thereof, depending on your accent), not “samhane.”
- Easter was most likely originally a celebration of the goddess Ēostre, Christians had a habit of hijacking other folk’s holidays back in the day.
- Thanksgiving was originally a celebration of the harvest and gratefulness to god in the United States, it was not “we made Native Americans cry” day. In fact, much of that gratitude was likely directed at the Indigenous Americans because a lot of people probably would have starved without the help of Tisquantum, a Patuxet man.
- Christmas has some damn scary history, yo. Check out the Krampus and, for something slightly less politically correct and much more full of blackface, Black Peter (Zwarte Piet).
- Valentine’s Day was originally meant to celebrate some Roman Catholic martyrs named Valentinus, not a day intended to get gifts of panties, gorge on chocolate, score some ass, or sob inconsolably into your pillow because you’re just so lonesome and bitter about it.